We are Addoptics
We’re growing very fast! For that reason, we’re looking for an account manager to join our dynamic, young team in Rotterdam.
Addoptics B.V. is a high-tech scale-up that reduces the delivery time for manufacturing customer-specific optics in small series from six weeks to six days, by means of an unique concept using innovative 3D printing technology. We supply custom optics to customers from all over the world, in industries ranging from lighting to automotive, and machine vision.
As an account manager you are responsible for developing, and growing international account relationships and profitable sales. You have a strong affinity with technology and like to work in a B2B environment. To be successful in this role you have an excellent customer understanding and can maintain a high customer satisfaction, ensuring long term and mutually beneficial relationships. You’re enthusiastic about working in a technical environment and with your ambitious mindset you like to get things done. Besides this, you are a true multitasker: you can easily keep an overview and quickly switch between activities.
Investigates the market and collects customer, product and market information to execute sales. Prepares the sales process:
Acquires customers and/or assignments:
- Makes sales calls
- Makes an offer with price calculation
- Takes care of the (internal) order process from order intake to shipment
- Provides relationship management and customer service
- Maintains customer contact and performs after sales
Performs account analysis:
- Set up account plans
- Coordinates and adjusts the execution of account plans
- Evaluates the account plans and proposes improvements
- Builds and maintains a network
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor of Science in Applied Science (HBO) – (International) Business Administration
- English level C1/C2
- Affinity with technology in a B2B environment.
- Capable of taking initiative and can work with minimal supervision in a team environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as a competent listener
- Effective organizational skills, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks appropriately
- Ability to excel and make quality decisions in a fast-paced, deadline-driven and demanding environment with a strong attention to detail
- knowing a second language is an advantage (German, French or Spanish)
- Availability for clients after working hours
What we offer
- This is a full-time opportunity working 40 hours per week
- Competitive compensation package for the right candidate
- Company phone and laptop
- Ample vacation time (28 days per year)
- Company drinks on Thursday afternoons
- Located in the center of Rotterdam, we have a young and exciting company culture and atmosphere
Are you enthusiastic?
So: are you looking for a next step and want to work with a fast pacing startup?
Fill out our form below or get in touch [email protected]
We’re looking forward to meet you in real life!